CAA USA is very excited to reveal our new Micro Conversion Kit (MCK) for the Sig Sauer P365 series.
The Micro Conversion Kit for the Sig Sauer P365 & P365XL features key advantages from our popular Gen2 platform, the MCKP365 will come standard with a Gen2 stabilizer, an aluminum top Picatinny rail, and a magazine button catch/release for stronger retention on the extra mag holder of the MCK.
Advantages of the Micro Conversion Kit:
– No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
– Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
– Aluminum top picatinny rail for enhanced stability and durability.
– Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
– Ambidextrous, fast and easy handlin
– Gen 2 stabilizer that fires in folded position.
– Front spare magazine holder retained by magazine button catch.
– Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
– Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
– Easy concealment and carry