NEW MCK 2.0 RAITH COMBO
Fits Glock 17/ 19/ 19X/ 22/ 23/ 31/ 32/ 45
- MCK Gen 2.0 Micro conversion kit
- Raith red dot sight
- Co-witness mount
- Front and rear back up sight set
The extended stabilizer enables one-handed firing for better shooting performance. It also comes with a Velcro strap fastener which provides a custom fit to any user. MCK Gen 2 is the most cost effect conversion kit in the world. Fastest assembly/disassembly conversion kit on the market. Improving accuracy dramatically up to 200 yards. MCK Gen 2 comes in two versions, one is a NON-NFA product (with standard long stabilizer brace), and the other is a NFA product (with stock).
The Raith is a military grade compact reflex sight that features a cantilever riser mount, low profile windage & elevation adjusting turrets, and a red dot that utilizes new state-of-the-art LED technology allowing 50,000 hours of operation on a single battery. The motion sensing red dot automatically turns on when it is moved with an auto-shut off feature¬ when left static for long periods of time.
- SUPRESSOR/COMPENSATOR READY
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Top aluminum Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
- Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position.
- Now able to fire while stabilizer is folded.
- Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
8 Advantages over the first gen MCK:
1. The Gen 2 MCK features a new extended stabilizer which allows the user to fire the Gen 2 MCK in the folded and locked position. The new stabilizer is compatible with Gen 1 MCKs as well.
2. The Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
3. The Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights.
4. The Gen 2 MCK features a new charging handle which makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide.
5. The Gen 2 MCK features an aluminum top picatinny rail for improved stability, durability, and accuracy.
6. The Gen 2 MCK accepts CAA USA’s new brass catcher, made especially for our latest generation MCK. (Sold separately)
7. The Gen 2 MCK features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button.
8. The Gen 2 MCK is suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38” diameter
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Everything was as advertised and delivery was surprisingly fast. I ordered the gen2 mck Raith around 4 p.m EST on a Thursday and it was on my doorstep by 1 pm Friday. The only Cons were the QD co witness some minor markings on unit itself but that's probably from the packing.
I ordered from this seller at 5am on a Friday morning. Emailed seller and by noon, I was on the phone to confirm order. Product arrived Monday afternoon. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Product was delivered Fast as advertised, instructions are easy to follow, and everything works perfectly. I’m definitely satisfied with my purchase and I highly recommend!!!