MCS Ambidextrous AR-15 Charging Handle
Allows both right and left-handed shooters to easily charge their AR-15. Also useful for 3 gun shooting and for training off-hand use.
• Pulling from either side will result in a smooth, reliable pull.
• Non-slip design with ‘cut-out’ edges works great with gloved hands for a dependable action.
• Rear lip raised to help re-direct gasses from short-barreled or suppressed rifles.
• Left lever .85”, right lever 1” (width)
• Length 7 inches, Width 2.56”
• Made from Strong Aircraft Grade T6 Aluminum, hard-coated anodized
*U.S. Patent Pending.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I got this handle fast. will buy more. TY
I bought 2 of these for a couple of my rifles. They seem to be well built and work smoothly. Unbelievable price on them for the quality they seem to be. Only time will tell but i am happy now and they look great.
I ordered a red one, the color was great but the one in the picture has 3 holes on each side of the handle. Otherwise the product is nice.
Works great in new build! Price is well below other name brand handles yet the quality is matched!
This is a great addition to my rifle builds. I don't like the standard skinny ones so this was a really good fit. I put them on all my build and they just look great. function and form - A+.
I got the blue one. It’s so much better to rack back and get full control of the BCG. Before, everything was just.... one sided. XD