MCS is now proud to offer the AR15 Assembled Rifle Build Kit. With this build kit, you will be able to have almost all of the necessary components to build your very own AR-15 Rifle !
AR15 Assembled Rifle Upper Receiver Components:
A fully assembled Upper with the following components:
- Black Forged 7075-T6 Mil-Spec Stripped upper receiver
- 20'' 5.56 Nato Heavy Profile barrel
- Black or Matched-color dust cover
- Black or Matched-color forward assist
- Gas Block (diameter varies depending on barrel)
- Gas Tube (length varies depending on Barrel)
- A2 Bird Cage Flash Hider with crush washer (Our Round Muzzle Brake will be attached to uppers going to California to comply with local laws).
- Muzzle Device will be parkerized or stainless steel (it will watch the barrel material).
- 17’’ Black M-LOK Free Float Handguard
- Full-auto bolt carrier group, made in the USA
- Black or Matched-color standard charging handle
5.56 Nato 20" Heavy Profile Barrels are 1:9 Twist
AR15 Lower Receiver Components:
- Black or Matched-color lower parts kit including trigger and hammer with black pistol grip.
- Matched colored pieces (all other lower parts kit items are black):
- Ambidextrous Safety Selector
- Magazine Catch/Release
- Bolt Catch/Release
- Enhanced Trigger Guard
- Takedown Pins
- Black or Matched-color Mil-Spec Buffer Tube (Commercial set available on request, but only offered in black)
- Black or Matched-color castle nut
- Black or Matched-color end plate with ambidextrous sling attachment
- Black Mil-spec Stock with built in sling adapter (Commercial set available on request, but only offered in black)
- Buffer Spring
What will you need to finish your AR15 Assembled Rifle Build kit ?
- You are almost finished! There are still two things that you will need to complete this AR-15
- You will still need an AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver (FFL & Background Check required)
- You will also need a magazine that is suitable for your desired caliber
For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov