*Limited time offer! Free thumb stops with MCK Glock purchase *
Ships out immediately! Average delivery time 2-3 days!
The next generation of Micro Roni is here! We improved our past generation models into the ultimate conversion kit. It’s Micro Roni Generation 4, and we call it Micro Conversion Kit, or simply MCK.This Micro Conversion Kit is a lightweight and sturdy platform for Glock handguns, turning it into the ultimate Glock Conversion Kit. It has a barrel shroud made of aluminum with a polymer body.It is greatly improved from previous generations of the Micro Roni Stabilizer.
Available for Glock 21 models. The extended stabilizer, which now comes standard, enables one-handed firing for better shooting performance. It also comes with a Velcro® strap fastener which provides a custom fit to any user. MCK is the most cost effect conversion kit in the world. Fastest assembly/disassembly conversion kit on the market. Improving accuracy dramatically up to 200 yards. MCK comes in two versions, one is a NON-NFA product (with standard long stabilizer brace), and the other is a NFA product (with stock).
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Top Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
- Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position
- Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
- MCK Measurements: Width: 2.48″ Height: 5.70″ Length: 13.70″
- Authentic CAA USA Kit
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
e sure I was in vegas and the seller wasn't in vegas with me!, fastest shipping ive evexcellent addition to my glock pistols!,just as discriibed!,shipping was so fast that I had to pinch myself