NEW SUPRESSOR AND COMPENSATOR READY GEN 2 MCK
Fits Glock 17/ 19/ 19X/ 22/ 23/ 31/ 32/ 45
The extended stabilizer enables one-handed firing for better shooting performance. It also comes with a Velcro strap fastener which provides a custom fit to any user. MCK Gen 2 is the most cost effect conversion kit in the world. Fastest assembly/disassembly conversion kit on the market. Improving accuracy dramatically up to 200 yards. MCK Gen 2 comes in two versions, one is a NON-NFA product (with standard long stabilizer brace), and the other is a NFA product (with stock).
- SUPRESSOR/COMPENSATOR READY
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Top aluminum Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
- Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position.
- Now able to fire while stabilizer is folded.
- Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
8 Advantages over the first gen MCK:
1. The Gen 2 MCK features a new extended stabilizer which allows the user to fire the Gen 2 MCK in the folded and locked position. The new stabilizer is compatible with Gen 1 MCKs as well.
2. The Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
3. The Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights.
4. The Gen 2 MCK features a new charging handle which makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide.
5. The Gen 2 MCK features an aluminum top picatinny rail for improved stability, durability, and accuracy.
6. The Gen 2 MCK accepts CAA USA’s new brass catcher, made especially for our latest generation MCK. (Sold separately)
7. The Gen 2 MCK features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button.
8. The Gen 2 MCK is suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38” diameter
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this product! Would buy again. I am surprised how stabile it is!
This is a great addition to my Glocks. The only modification that I had to make to my Glock 17C was to put a non compensated barrel in. The locking lug has what appears to be an extra piece of plastic on it which tends to bite your hand. All in all this product is well worth the investment.
This conversion is BAD A$$.. i would recommend to anyone! i was hitting targets at 100+ yards and im an amature for sure..
Very quick shipping and good communication. Extremely happy with this transaction. Item was well package and ship directly to my door. Install was extremely easy And have already put 100 rounds down range!
New MCK Kit is the one to buy! love the upgrades and Got my kit fast thank you for your help.