MCKSWSD9 has Gen2 Configuration. It comes with a aluminum picatinny rail and Gen 2 stabilizer
*Does not fit the Sw9ve or any previous sigma models
We are very happy to announce that after countless requests, we now have a Micro Conversion Kit for the Smith and Wesson SD9VE and SD40VE models. The MCKSWSD9 is a perfect duo between an affordable handgun and a conversion kit that is more bang than buck. Incorporating popular features from our GEN 2 platform, the MCKSWSD9 is what your customers have been waiting for!
While creating the conversion kit for the SD9VE/SD40VE, we have also given new life to our already popular MCKSWMP and MCKMPGEN1 conversion kits, for the Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm/.40sw (1.0 or 2.0). We realize that we were missing a piece of the puzzle on these models by not allowing compatibility with 4” models, so now moving forward, our M&P conversion kits will be compatible with the 3.6”, 4”, and 4.25” models. By adding our aluminum rail, a GEN2 stabilizer, and a magazine button catch to these models, we will bring it up to date with the features you have come to love and trust on your conversion kits. The improved M&P conversion kits will be shipping Pre-Christmas and will be valued alongside the MCKSWSD9.
- Magazine button catch/release for improved magazine retention
- No pistol disassembly required—just place pistol into the kit, lock and go
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Aluminum top Picatinny rail for increased durability and accuracy
- Ambidextrous for fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock/arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks, and shoots from the folded position
*Flashlight, Flip-up Sights, and Thumb Rests not included