Rapid Trans Flip Up Sights Fiber Optics 45º Offset Aluminum Front & Rear Set
Machined from lightweight, extremely durable 7075 grade aluminum, Military Spec hard anodized.
- Same height above bore as standard-issue M4/M16A4 sights. 1/2 MOA elevation and windage adjustments. For AR-15/M16 type rifles, optical sights provide superior performance at longer ranges, but iron sights can be more effective for close-range engagements. However, attaching an optical sight either prevents the use of iron sights or results in a setup that produces a front sight “shadow” on the optical image, and/or results in problematic transitions from optical to backup iron sights. Not anymore. MCS Rapid Transition Sights provide shooters with the quickest possible transition between longer- and closer-range target acquisition, greatly increasing their efficiency and effectiveness in battle and competition. Designed by MCS and a top 3-Gun shooter these sights mount directly to a weapon’s Picatinny rail, offset from center by approximately 45 Degree. This unique offset position makes transitioning from optical to iron sights simply a matter of quickly canting the weapon with your wrists and locking on to the target. There’s no removing a hand from the weapon or making a manual adjustment, and no cluttered field of vision or iron sights blocking the optical sight. Just smooth, quick transitions that could mean the difference between winning or losing a competition.
- Black Color
- Red and green fiber optic dots
- Machined from Lightweight, Extremely Durable 7075 Grade Aluminum
- Military Spec Hard Anodized
- 1/2 MOA Elevation and Windage Adjustment
- Mounting Base Length Front: 0.95”. Rear: 0.95”
- Width Front: 2.11”. Rear: 2,14”mm
- Weight 3.8oz
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Wanted to go a little unorthodox and choose the angled iron sights and saw the price on these and took a shot. They shipped fast with the rest of my order and I am thoroughly shocked at what I got for the price! Normally one sight (front or rear) is this price but I got both for the price of one and they look great on the rifle. Can’t wait to try them at the range.