The Luth-AR Modular Buttstock Assembly (MBA) for AR style rifles is designed to replace the standard buttstock on your AR. The MBA-1 is designed to work with a standard A2 rifle style buffer tube and features Length-of-Pull adjustment and an adjustable cheek rise in a low-cost, lightweight, strong and high-quality design. The modular design of the MBA Buttstock allows you to configure your buttstock to your specific and personal needs.
The MBA-1 requires a A2 Rifle buffer tube. Please review the information provided in the Requirements tab.
The MBA features multiple attachment points for a sling, including molded pockets that will accept Grovtec QD cups, sold separately. A rail attachment is available. Available in Black or Flat Dark Earth or with Freedom Flag cheek rest.
- Modular buttstock assembly for the AR
- Interchangeable with standard A1 or A2 buttstocks or any aftermarket buttstock with overall length of approximately 10.5″
- Fully Ambidextrous and can be comfortably used shooting off either shoulder (Cheek piece pre-installed for right handed shooters but can be installed on either side for right or left hand shooters)
- Cheek piece not only moves up and down, it also moves back and forth on the stock
- NOT interchangeable with carbine/collapsable rifles with telescoping assemblies (6-position tubes). You will need to purchase a MBA-3 or MBA-4 to fit these carbine tubes