AR15 Skeletonized Buttstock Combo USA Made
- Skeletonized grip
- Skeletonized buttstock
- Ambidextrous AR-15 Charging Handle
- Lightweight Aluminum Hand Stop for M-LOK
Super lightweight Skeletonized Aluminum construction. Buttstock Fits Mil spec six position tubes.
Can be installed on most AR lower receivers including AR-15 LR-308 / AR-308.
Simply remove existing grip and attach this one. New screw and long hex wrench are included.
Comfortable to hold
Molded finger grooves
Easy install, secure fit
7075 aluminum alloy, strong light
only 4.5 ounces
Ambidextrous AR-15 Charging Handle
Allows both right and left-handed shooters to easily charge their AR-15. Also useful for 3 gun shooting and for training off-hand use.
• Pulling from either side will result in a smooth, reliable pull.
• Non-slip design with ‘cut-out’ edges works great with gloved hands for a dependable action.
• Rear lip raised to help re-direct gasses from short-barreled or suppressed rifles.
• Left lever .85”, right lever 1” (width)
• Length 7 inches, Width 2.56”
• Made from Strong Aircraft Grade T6 Aluminum, hard-coated anodized
*U.S. Patent Pending.
Lightweight Aluminum Hand Stop for M-LOK
This Awesome Aluminum Hand Stop features a skeletonized style for a strong but lightweight design.
Extended front wedge acts as an angle grip and the curved back strap is designed for maximum comfort when holding the hand stop.
The skeleton structure keeps unnecessary ounces off your rifle’s front end while being slim enough to fit flush on most low profile rail systems.
Uses M-LOK locking screws and nuts, and is only compatible with M-LOK rail systems