AR15 Skeletonized Combo
Skeletonized pistol brace
Super lightweight Skeletonized Aluminum construction. 2 piece kit includes the brace and fin. Fits 1.25" tubes. 2 screw clamp system to hold to tube securely. Includes 2 M-LOK slots and 2 QR release holes.
Inside diameter: 1.25"
Overall Height: 4.84"
The Skeleton Grip features a CNC milled aluminum frame. The grip profile is inspired by the original A2 grip angle and features a second finger notch on the front face of the grip. The grip base has been shortened to shrink the overall silhouette and minimize your rifle or pistol’s footprint. For your safety, MCS recommends this part be installed by a competent, qualified gunsmith/installer with an understanding of the weapon platform that the part is being installed on. Always make sure the firearm is unloaded and pointed in a safe direction when working.
Can be installed on most AR lower receivers including AR-15 LR-308 / AR-308.
Simply remove existing grip and attach this one. New screw and long hex wrench are included.
Comfortable to hold
Molded finger grooves
Easy install, secure fit
7075 aluminum alloy, strong light
only 4.5 ounces
Ambidextrous AR-15 Charging Handle
Allows both right and left-handed shooters to easily charge their AR-15. Also useful for 3 gun shooting and for training off-hand use.
• Pulling from either side will result in a smooth, reliable pull.
• Non-slip design with ‘cut-out’ edges works great with gloved hands for a dependable action.
• Rear lip raised to help re-direct gasses from short-barreled or suppressed rifles.
• Left lever .85”, right lever 1” (width)
• Length 7 inches, Width 2.56”
• Made from Strong Aircraft Grade T6 Aluminum, hard-coated anodized
*U.S. Patent Pending.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Receive this combo extremely fast considering all that is going on in the world. THX